No, you don't need to service your Electric Vehicle charger.
No, unfortunately we don’t offer finance options for EV chargers right now.
Installation can vary from property to property due to factors such as charger type, point of installation and cable length. A standard installation from Woodhouse EV includes the following:
- Installation of your EV Charger on a brick or plaster wall, or other suitable permanent structure
- Where needed, the routing of a cable through a drilled hole in a wall up to 500mm (20 inches)
- Up to 10 metres of cable, run and neatly fastened to the wall (up to a height of 1.8m) between the EV
- Charger and consumer unit (fusebox)
- All electrical connections at the origin of the supply and EV Charger
- Installation of a Type A RCD/RCBO in a consumer unit (fuseboard) or external unit
- Plastic conduit or trunking to conceal interior wiring, up to 3 metres (10 feet) worth
- Electrical testing and the NICEIC certification
- Demonstration of the EV Charger functions and connected mobile app
- An earth rod in soft ground will be provided (a Matt:e box may be required at an extra charge)